Chief Executive Officer
His client base included such well known entities as Bank of America, First Citizens, BB & T, Wachovia, Chase Financial and many others. He has performed appraisals for probate, divorce settlements and investors. This blended and diverse real estate background provides him with a wealth of experience and wisdom to assist his clients with their real estate needs.
Mark currently focuses his energies on construction site inspections for lending institutions as well as property management and brokerage.
Summary of significant career accomplishments include:
- Mark is a top real estate producer at Costner Realty as well as top producer for previous employer Coldwell Banker United Realty
- FHA Review Appraiser for Mecklenburg and surrounding counties for five years
- Appraised foreclosed properties for the VA prior to being listed for sale
- Counsels real estate investors on potential purchases as to what types of repairs offer the best return for their money
- Founding member of Metrolina’s North Carolina Professional Appraisers Coalition
- Speaker for groups of Charlotte area Real Estate investors about real estate market and current conditions
- Rehabbed many distressed homes for re-sale or rental investment properties resulting in strong construction and market background base of knowledge